Nestled in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac and conveniently located only moments from the area’s finest amenities including local shops, schools, parklands, Penrith CBD, public transport and easy access to M4 motorway, this lovely brick home will impress you with its layout, flexible living spaces and family comfort.
• Three good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans to all
• Formal lounge plus huge open plan living & dining area
• Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Updated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Large undercover entertaining area overlooking a beautiful saltwater in-ground swimming pool surrounded by low maintenance gardens
• Carport plus more room to park multiple cars on the driveway, floorboards, downlights, linen cabinet, fireplace and much more.
So, if you are a home buyer looking for a great family home or an astute investor looking for a solid investment, don’t miss the opportunity to view this property as it won’t last long on the market.
Disclaimer: Whilst we have obtained all information from sources, we believe to be reliable we deem this information to be dependable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.