Nestled in one of the best pockets of South Penrith and being conveniently located within walking distance to the area’s finest amenities including Southlands shopping centre, Jamison High, York Public & Mary Mackillop Catholic schools, parklands, bus stops and only a short drive to Nepean Hospital, train station, Penrith CBD and easy access to M4 motorway, this lovely home is sure to impress. The property offers;
• 4 great sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans to all
• Flexible living spaces including formal lounge, separate dining, meals area off the kitchen plus a huge family room
• Updated kitchen with stone benchtop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and freestanding bathtub
• Massive pergola with ceiling fans overlooking a beautiful in-ground swimming pool for those hot summer days
• Lockup garage with remote control door, internal laundry with 2nd toilet and shower, ducted air-conditioning, floorboards throughout, alarm system, security cameras x3, video intercom, downlights, linen cupboard, solar heating for the pool, water tank and much more.
So, if you’re in the market for a well-located large family home in this high demand, quiet family suburb then put this one on top of your list as it won’t last long!
Disclaimer: Whilst we have obtained all information from sources, we believe to be reliable we deem this information to be dependable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.