If you are looking for a beautiful family home on a large block of land or a solid investment with ideal duplex/granny flat potential (S.T.C.A), don’t miss the opportunity to view this property as it won’t last long. Zoned R2 and set on an excellent 684 m² (approx.) block with around 19m frontage, this neat and tidy renovated home is situated in a great pocket of Jamisontown close proximity to local shops, schools, parklands, Penrith CBD and easy access to M4 motorway. The property offers;
• Three good sized bedrooms with built-ins to all
• Separate lounge and dining
• Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Detached garage plus more room to park multiple cars behind the lockable gate
• Separate outdoor room attached to the garage (can be used as a teenage retreat, games room or storage)
• Private backyard, large undercover decking area & low maintenance gardens
• Solar panels, split system aircon, ceiling fans, internal laundry, downlights, floorboards, garden shed and much more.
If this sounds like the perfect home for you then call us today to book your inspection.