Stepping into this Allam’s Homes masterpiece is like stepping into a haven of comfort and well-built property. Located in a peaceful corner of Glenmore Park, this is the perfect family home.
• 4 bedrooms: Master with ensuite and built-in mirrored robe
• 2 x Spacious formal lounge and 2 x dining areas: Chandeliers add a touch of elegance
• Beautifully maintained kitchen: Gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and ample storage
• Tiled main bathroom: Soak in the bath after a long day
• Ducted air conditioning, block out blinds and sheers for comfort and privacy assured
• Inviting backyard: Perfect for BBQs and family gatherings
• Double garage with remote access and internal entry to the home
• 2 Garden Sheds for extra storage
But wait, there's more! This Glenmore Park gem unfolds even further with an additional zone in the backyard disconnected from the main home, perfect for a home office, a teenager's retreat, or a dedicated games room, the possibilities are endless.
The property is only a short drive to Penrith Panthers Entertainment and restaurants, Nepean River & Penrith Westfields. With public transport at your doorstep, many local primary and high schools, M4 Motorway, Great Western Highway, Nepean Hospital, Penrith Station, University of Western Sydney, and approx. 20-minute drive to the new Badgerys Creek Airport expected to be completed by 2026.
• Council Rates: approx. $520 per quarter
• Water Rates: approx. $175 per quarter
Disclaimer: Whilst we have obtained all information from sources, we believe to be reliable we deem this information: however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to conduct their own inquiries.