This lovely brick home on 625m2 (approx.) block is sure to impress the fussiest buyers. Ideally located in one of the best pockets of South Penrith. Within walking distance to the area’s finest amenities, including Southlands Shopping Centre, York Public School and Jamison High School, parklands, sport fields and bus stops. And only a short drive to Nepean Hospital, Penrith CBD and M4 motorway. The property offers everything for large families or astute investors.
• Four great sized bedrooms with built ins to three and renovated ensuite with access to the fourth bedroom
• Spacious loungeroom and separate dining
• Timber kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Modern main bathroom with spa bath and quality fittings
• Internal laundry, double carport, reverse cycle split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, slow combustion fireplace, downlights, large shed, side access and the list goes on.
Step outside and be amazed to find an entertainer’s delight with extra-large undercover entertaining/BBQ area plus stunning in-ground swimming pool surrounded by low maintenance gardens offering plenty of privacy.
Disclaimer: Whilst we have obtained all information from sources, we believe to be reliable we deem this information to be dependable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.