When you walk into this fantastic brick home you won't believe your luck! The location alone will give you a sense of excitement as you are in the heart of highly desirable suburb of South Penrith within walking distance to Southlands Shopping Centre, local schools, parklands, bus stops and only a short drive to Penrith CBD, train station and easy access to M4 motorway. With landscaped front yard, walk up to the door and you will be impressed with its layout, quality features and family comfort.
• Zoned R2 and set on an excellent 667m² (approx.) block with over 18 metres frontage
• Four great sized bedrooms with built-ins to all and ensuite to main (the ensuite needs some TLC)
• Good sized loungeroom with high ceiling
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
• Beautiful backyard featuring undercover decking area ideal for lazy weekends & BBQ’s, stunning in-ground swimming pool ready for those hot summer days and grassed area for kids’ playground
• Lockup garage plus large carport ideal to park a boat/trailer/caravan
• Nice and tidy main bathroom, internal laundry, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, downlights, garden shed, very private front courtyard and the list goes on.
• The block size offers duplex potential for future development (STCA)
So, if you are a home buyer looking for a great family home or an astute investor looking for a solid investment, don’t miss your chance to view this property as it won’t last long on the market.
Disclaimer: Whilst we have obtained all information from sources, we believe to be reliable we deem this information to be dependable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.