Southlands estate agents are proud to present this lovely home to the market which offers immense potential for an astute investor looking for a solid investment or for people in need of a great family home. The property is nestled in a prime location within walking distance to University of Western Sydney, Tafe/Nepean College, local schools and only moments from Nepean Hospital, Kingswood train station, Caddens Estate and has easy access to Great Western Highway and M4 motorway.
• Zoned R3 & sitting on 556 m2 (approx.) block
• Three good sized bedrooms with mirrored built ins to two
• Modern kitchen and open plan living area which have been previously renovated by the TV show "The Living Room"
• Updated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Massive verandah overlooking the large grassed backyard and BBQ area
• Drive through carport to a large detached one and a half sized garage
• Ducted a/c, split system a/c, high ceilings throughout, downlights, walk-in pantry, dishwasher and the list goes on.
• With NSW Government committed to spend another $450 million for stage 2 of Nepean hospital expansion on top of the $576 million for stage 1 which is under construction, it’s an opportunity not to be missed whether you want to develop the property or just landbank it for future.
Call us today to book your inspection, as it won’t last long on the market.
Disclaimer: Whilst we have obtained all information from sources, we believe to be reliable we deem this information to be dependable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.