This 4 bedroom home in the heart of south Penrith offers ample amount of space both inside and out. Featuring 4 good sized bedrooms with a Built in Robe and an en-suite to the main. A large bathroom with bath and an additional toilet in the garage, 2 lounge rooms one with a split system air conditioner for comfort, Large kitchen overlooking the huge grassed backyard and an extremely large undercover deck, perfect for entertaining. The semi split level divide gives a feel for a parents retreat 'upstairs', close to the main. With polished timber floorboards downstairs and carpet upstairs in the parents retreat, this home is perfect to accommodate any type of family living and entertainment.
- The property available date is approximate and is subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property must submit a Full application
- Applications will be declined if they are not submitted in full meeting the requirements listed on the application form
- Applications can be downloaded from our website we do not accept any other sort of application submitted
The following information Must be included with each application:
- 100 Points of ID including minimum one photo ID
- Current and previous rental references including updated ledger/s
- Income confirmation examples are: 3 current payslips, written work reference. If Self employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last tax return and a letter from your accountant.
On approval of an application, a holding deposit on one weeks rent is payable to our office by Bank Cheque or Money Order in the name of Southlands Estate Agents. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent will be payable.
To keep up to date with our current listings and open home times please keep an eye out on realestate.com.au or Domain otherwise our website is also advertising our most current rental properties to the market
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.