Nestled in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac and being conveniently located within walking distance to Claremont Meadows Public School, local shops, two-minutes' drive (approx.) to upcoming Woolworth shopping centre and only moments to Western Sydney University, Nepean Tafe, Nepean Hospital, bus stops, train stations and easy access to M4 motorway; This lovely home offers:
* Three good sized bedrooms with built-in to main
* Large lounge and separate dining
* Modern kitchen featuring stainless appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
* Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
* Private backyard with plenty of grassed area for kids to play plus massive L-shaped undercover paved area ideal for entertaining family and friends
* Other features include alarm system, split system aircon, ceiling fans, day & night blinds, internal laundry, linen cupboard, garden shed, lock up garage with remote control door and internal access, polished timber flooring throughout and the list goes on.
This property should be on the must-see list of any astute investor/home buyer.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.